Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional value per serving
Calories: 120 per cup
Fiber: 2 g
NET CARBS: 1g
12 large eggs
6 slices cooked bacon
4 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
12 teaspoon Organic ground Psyllium
pinch of salt and pepper
1/4 cup green onions, diced
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach, optional
Use a non-stick muffin pan with 12 spaces. Apply a non-stick spray if needed. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. While you wait for the oven to pre-heat you can cook the bacon.
- Cook bacon and let it cool.
- Crack an egg into each compartment.
- Break up 1/2 strip of bacon. Chop each 1/2 strip up and add to each egg cup.
- Add 0.33 oz of cheddar cheese to each egg cup. (1 oz. per 3 cups.)
- Add equal amounts of green onions and spinach to each egg cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground psyllium to each egg cup.
- With a fork, break each yolk and stir the ingredients together lightly.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.