Pure Change Terms and Conditions of Use
UPDATED: January 7, 2016
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.purechange.co (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Pure Change LLC (“Pure Change”) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.purechange.co. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Pure Change or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
5. Trademarks. You acknowledge Pure Change's exclusive rights in the Pure Change trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Pure Change or the party that provided such intellectual property to Pure Change. Pure Change and any party that provides intellectual property to Pure Change retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
6. Site Use. Personal and Non-Commercial Use of www.purechange.co is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any service provided by the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Pure Change. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website.
7. Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. No Professional Advice or Medical Information. Pure Change employees are not authorized to provide medical or other professional advice. You should not use the information you obtain from this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or in place of any medication or other treatment prescribed by a physician or other healthcare provider. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS BEFORE USING ANY PURE CHANGE PRODUCTS OR RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM THIS SITE. You should discuss any medications or nutritional supplements you are using with a healthcare provider before using any new medications or supplements.
THE STATEMENTS ON THIS SITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PURE CHANGE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASES.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Pure Change, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PURE CHANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. PURE CHANGE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF PURE CHANGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR PURE CHANGE WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF PURE CHANGE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO PURE CHANGE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT IT PROVIDES.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Sachs Law, P.C., who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 11 Broadway, Ste 615, New York, NY 10004
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of Pure Change to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Pure Change must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Pure Change.
17. Modification and Termination. Pure Change reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service provided by the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Pure Change will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
20. Contact Information.
Pure Change LLC email@example.com